Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Welcome to TPGB!

Hello! My name is Katy McLendon and welcome to The Poor Girl's Blog! I am so excited to share with y'all how I stay in style and stay on budget!
I am always on instagram looking at all the fashion blogs I follow and feel like I can never buy anything they have because its all so expensive! So I decided to make an AFFORDABLE blog for all those girls that aren't as fortunate as these bloggers are.
Here is some background on me. I am 19 years old and I am about to be a sophomore at Texas Tech University (Wreck 'em!!) where I am an active member of the phi eta chapter of Delta Delta Delta. I am from a small country town outside Fort Worth where I don't exactly fit due the fact that I am a true city girl at heart. I find myself in Fort Worth just about everyday (also because I work there) always looking at my favorite stores and looking for a great deal!.

I hope y'all find this helpful to stay in style and stay on budget!

XO, Katy McLendon

No comments:

Post a Comment